COSCELIA Professional poly gel kit. Special for nail extension.
Include nail gel, nail lamp , nail supply, and some necessary tools for nail designs.
Have a 80W Nail Lamp, Easy to Cure
It is necessary to use the nail polish remover to remove it.
Suitable for both professionals and beginners.
1 x 80W Nail Lamp
1 x Mini Nail Milling Machine
1 x Top Coat
1 x Primer
4 x Transparent Quick Building Poly Extension Gel
3 x UV Gel
3 x Acrylic Powder
1 x 50Pcs/Bag Transparent Quick Building Mold Tips
1 x Dual End Nail Brush
1 x 30Ml Cleanser Plus
1 x 30ml Acrylic Liquid
1 x Gradient Crystal Nail Brush
1 x 20Pcs Nail Forms
1 x Fiberglass Nail Extension Tips
1 x 100Pcs/Box Transparent False Nail Tips
1 x 10g Nail Glue
1 x 1 Pair Nail Separators
1 x Flavor Cuticle Oil
1 x Cuticle Fork
1 x Nail Cutter
1 x Cuticle Pusher
10 x Nail Polish Remove Wet Paper
10 x Nail Cleaning Wipes
1 x Makeup Brush
1 x Glass Cup
1 x Curved Tweezers
5 x White Nails Fixed Clip
2 x Nail Files
3 x French Nail Sticker
1 x Rhinestones Wheel
5 x Golden Nail Art Strip Tape Line (Random)
1 x Magic Remover Nail Gel
1 x Nail Stickers
1 x 12Pcs Nail Decoration Powder
1 x 12Pcs Nail Decoration Glitter
How to use
- File the nail surface lightly
- Apply a very thin layer of base coat, and cure it under UV/LED lamp.
- Select a suitable shape & size false nail tip.
- Apply poly UV gel on nail face, use nail art pen with cleanser to make gel smooth.
- Stick it to your real nail and make sure it fully plying-up, and cure it under UV/LED lamp.
- Remove the false nail tip, trim the shape and polish your nails.
- Apply top coat and cure it under UV/LED lamp.
- Design your nail with your satisfied patterns.
1.Soak off the nails into Gel remover for about 5 minutes
2.Rip down the whole piece of nail enamel gently on each nail
3.Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
Keep the product out of reach of babies and children to avoid accidental eating;
If allergies or adverse reactions occur, discontinue use immediately.
Please keep it in a cool dry place, avoid direct sunlight.