6pc Dip Powder Set
What You Get6× Dipping Powder (10g)
1× Brush Saver (7.5ml)
2× 2 in 1 Base &Top Coat (7.5ml)
1× Activator (7.5ml)
1× Nail Brush
10×Nail Cleaner Wipes
2× French Nail Stickers
2× Nail Files
1. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean.
2. Apply a thin 2 in 1 Top & Base Coat.
3. Dip the nail entire into the powder and remove dust powder.
4. Apply Activator, waiting for air-dried.
5. Repeat step 2 to 4 until you get satisfied effect.
6. Smooth the nailface softly.
7. Apply 2 in 1 Top & Base Coat, waiting for air-dried.
How to RemoveStep 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 2: Wrap around each nail with nail polish remover wipes for 10 minutes, check if ready, if not, please leave a few minutes more.
Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
Notes1. The 2 in 1 Base and Top Coat could be air-dried, no curing required.
2. Dip in at 45 degree leaning and take back vertically. Don't forget to remove the excess powder.